Inspection and certification body
Since August 2009, SBKS GmbH & Co. KG has been a monitoring and certification body according to the Federal State Building Code for construction products with general building authority approval for the following numbers:
- 31.1/1 Pipes, mouldings, manholes, interior linings made of plastic products, renovation methods with plastic products
- 31.1/2 Pipes, mouldings, manholes, inner linings made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester resins (UP-GF), renovation methods with glass-fibre reinforced polyester resins (UP-GF)
- 31.1/9 Pipes, mouldings and manholes made of filled reaction resin moulding material
- 12.1.12 Pipes and mouldings made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester resin (UP-GFK) for underground sewers and waste water pipes and for systems for storing and filling manure, slurry and silage seepage juices.
- 12.1.13 Prefabricated manholes made of glass-fibre reinforced polyester resin (UP-GF) for underground sewers and wastewater pipes
Furthermore, SBKS GmbH & Co. KG has the status of an inspection body according to the state building regulations for
- 9 the supervision of the execution of procedures for the rehabilitation of sewers and pipelines by means of pipe lining and short lining according to the general approval of the construction supervising authorities.
Head of the Surveillance and Certification Body: Dr Jörg Sebastian
Representative: Bernd König, Dipl.-Ing. (FH)